Diana Mey, of Wheeling West Virginia, fights to collect $10 Million from a debt collector that constantly bully her in paying a debt she didn’t even owe. The 10 Million judgment is the largest ever against an abusive debt collection company. “I’m a mom, and I’m a housewife, and I’m an accidental activist,” Mey said. From […]
- Hillary Clinton Select Senator Tim Kaine As Her Running Mate July 23, 2016
- Donald Trump RNC Speech was ‘Very Dark And Frightening’ With Lies July 22, 2016
- Police Shot Another Unarmed Black Man Charles Kinsey For No Reason July 21, 2016
- Melania Trump Speechwriter Takes Blame For Melania Plagiarizing July 21, 2016
- President Obama Wrote Open Letter To All Police, “We Have Your Backs” July 20, 2016
- GOP Convention Pure Hate, Doom, Gloom and The Halloween Costume July 20, 2016
- Caught On Tape: Romney.. OBAMA VOTERS ‘DEPENDENT ON GOVERNMENT’ September 17, 2012
- A Birther in Georgia vow to go After Mitt Romney birth certificate (video) January 25, 2012
- Misinformation Reported on Matthew Owens Beating Spark Outrage, new arrest (video) April 27, 2012
- Topless? Kate Middleton greeted by big bare-chested women September 17, 2012
- 13 Year Old Kills 2 Year Old Sister Cause She Snitched About Boy [video] November 24, 2012
- Average 30-year Mortgage loan rate ties record December 17, 2011
Lucas DiPasquale Popcaan Mashup With A Guitar Goes Viral
Girl Raised As A Bushman Walking With Lions
FOLLOW Us on TwitterFollow @aDDmoreJuice
Generation Y Is Having Less Sex ?
Sex is pretty good, isn't it? Not just because it is useful for making babies, but also recreationally. It makes you happy. In a lot of ways, it keeps you sane, makes you feel excellent about yourself and reinforces your love of others.
So, it might come as a bit of a shock that, statistically, young people are doing a lot less of it. Various studies have shown that we're having less sex than previous generations. The results of University College London's recent National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles suggested that the frequency with which 16- to 44-year-olds are "mingling limbs" has been steadily decreasing over the past two decades. It found that women were having sex an average of 4.8 times a month and men, 4.9. Ten years ago this was 6.3 and 6.2, and 10 years before that, 6.1 and 6.4.