By Solange Uwimana Racial Demagogue… When Rush Limbaugh opens his mouth and makes an observation about race, whatever the topic, what inevitably tumbles out falls squarely into one category: offensive. Indeed, over his broadcast career, he has exposed a rampant hostility toward racial and ethnic minorities, largely through the use of coded language and other […]
- LeBron James returns to Cleveland, Miami Heat Never See it Coming ? July 12, 2014
- Mimi Faust hot sex tape Causes Shortage of Shower Rods [video] April 17, 2014
- Michelle Singleton on The run for 18 years Found Living on Houseboat in Key West Florida March 25, 2014
- God Is A Psychotic Mass Murderer? Ask Bill Maher March 17, 2014
- Police say Sandy Nguyen Fake Son’s Cancer to Scam Community and Family March 17, 2014
- New ‘Lip’ Tattoo for Miley Cyrus ? March 15, 2014
- Caught On Tape: Romney.. OBAMA VOTERS ‘DEPENDENT ON GOVERNMENT’ September 17, 2012
- A Birther in Georgia vow to go After Mitt Romney birth certificate (video) January 25, 2012
- Misinformation Reported on Matthew Owens Beating Spark Outrage, new arrest (video) April 27, 2012
- Topless? Kate Middleton greeted by big bare-chested women September 17, 2012
- 13 Year Old Kills 2 Year Old Sister Cause She Snitched About Boy [video] November 24, 2012
- Average 30-year Mortgage loan rate ties record December 17, 2011
Kid Wins Talent Show Dancing like EPIC Michael Jackson
Lucas DiPasquale Popcaan Mashup With A Guitar Goes Viral
Girl Raised As A Bushman Walking With Lions
FOLLOW Us on TwitterFollow @aDDmoreJuice
Generation Y Is Having Less Sex ?
Sex is pretty good, isn't it? Not just because it is useful for making babies, but also recreationally. It makes you happy. In a lot of ways, it keeps you sane, makes you feel excellent about yourself and reinforces your love of others.
So, it might come as a bit of a shock that, statistically, young people are doing a lot less of it. Various studies have shown that we're having less sex than previous generations. The results of University College London's recent National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles suggested that the frequency with which 16- to 44-year-olds are "mingling limbs" has been steadily decreasing over the past two decades. It found that women were having sex an average of 4.8 times a month and men, 4.9. Ten years ago this was 6.3 and 6.2, and 10 years before that, 6.1 and 6.4.