By Gavin Aronsen On Saturday, Occupy Oakland re-entered the national spotlight during a day-long effort to take over an empty building and transform it into a social center. Oakland police thwarted the efforts, arresting more than 400 people in the process, primarily during a mass nighttime arrest outside a downtown YMCA. That number included at […]
- Obama Blistering Speech Hammer Trump Tells DNC ‘We Don’t Look to Be Ruled’ July 28, 2016
- Lena Dunham and America Ferrera Hammer Trump: ‘He’s Making America Hate Again’ July 27, 2016
- Sean Paul and Sia’s ‘Cheap Thrills’ Dethrone Drake on Billboard Hot 100 July 27, 2016
- First Lady Michelle Obama SLAM Trump Without Even Mentioning his Name July 26, 2016
- Sarah Silverman Shut Down Bernie Or Bust People: ‘You’re Being Ridiculous’ July 26, 2016
- Scottie Hughes CNN Pundit Harshly Criticize Tim Kaine for Speaking Spanish July 25, 2016
- Caught On Tape: Romney.. OBAMA VOTERS ‘DEPENDENT ON GOVERNMENT’ September 17, 2012
- A Birther in Georgia vow to go After Mitt Romney birth certificate (video) January 25, 2012
- Misinformation Reported on Matthew Owens Beating Spark Outrage, new arrest (video) April 27, 2012
- Topless? Kate Middleton greeted by big bare-chested women September 17, 2012
- 13 Year Old Kills 2 Year Old Sister Cause She Snitched About Boy [video] November 24, 2012
- Average 30-year Mortgage loan rate ties record December 17, 2011
Lucas DiPasquale Popcaan Mashup With A Guitar Goes Viral
Girl Raised As A Bushman Walking With Lions
FOLLOW Us on TwitterFollow @aDDmoreJuice
Generation Y Is Having Less Sex ?
Sex is pretty good, isn't it? Not just because it is useful for making babies, but also recreationally. It makes you happy. In a lot of ways, it keeps you sane, makes you feel excellent about yourself and reinforces your love of others.
So, it might come as a bit of a shock that, statistically, young people are doing a lot less of it. Various studies have shown that we're having less sex than previous generations. The results of University College London's recent National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles suggested that the frequency with which 16- to 44-year-olds are "mingling limbs" has been steadily decreasing over the past two decades. It found that women were having sex an average of 4.8 times a month and men, 4.9. Ten years ago this was 6.3 and 6.2, and 10 years before that, 6.1 and 6.4.